Sunday, May 12, 2013

Jett - 6 months

Jett turned 6 months old almost 2 weeks ago. (I know, I'm a little behind). He is growing up way too fast. It seems like it was just a few weeks ago that I was in the hospital holding my little newborn baby. But now, Jett has transformed to the older baby stage and is becoming a toddler right before my eyes.

6 months stats:
Height: 14%
Weight: 4%
Head: 25%

He is still a little guy, but he has been eating really well lately so we are hoping he starts to climb the charts soon.

Likes:
His brother!!
Green Beans, Squash, Peas, Applesauce
Attention
Chewing on Brock's toys
Being tickled
Going on walks
Being held facing out
Crawling

Dislikes:
His bottle (most of the time)
Being left in a room alone for more than a minute
When Brock trips over him
His carseat

Jett is actually a very good baby most of the time. He has been sick a lot (almost as much as he has been healthy) so that has made things difficult, but when he is healthy, he is very happy! He is developing really well too! He has been army crawling and sitting since about 5 months. He loves to crawl all around the living room and play with Brock's toys. He is a great sleeper when he isn't sick too. He goes to bed around 7:30-8, wakes around 5:30 to eat, then sleeps again until 8:30, so I really can't complain.

I love my little guy so much. He is a sweet boy and loves to give me lots of smiles and wet kisses. I really can't believe it has already been 6 months. I feel like the time has speed along and I just can't keep up with how fast he is growing. But I love watching him explore new things each day! I love you Jett!




No comments:

Post a Comment